Latest Comments

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere -3 points 12 hours ago.

Thank you!!

JennyFromBlockD 1 points 42 minutes ago.

I’m so confused. What’s happening in this comment section.
Black men, Trolls, stuck in the mud. All things not happening in this movie. Wait…do they get stuck in the mud? Maybe that is part of it…

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
frizzle8today -1 points 7 hours ago.

try ex on the beach its way better

TheAbsintheFairey 0 points 2 hours ago.

Aww I think Ex on the Beach isn’t nearly as good lol
#RIPCaroline

Darwin's Game (2020) S1 E1
JennyFromBlockD 0 points 3 hours ago.

Really tired of these ‘stuck in a video game world’ animes.

Sword art online….log horizon…no game no life….accel world…now this garbage. How many of these do we need?!
I mean…if ANY of them were actually good, that would be one thing; but they are mass produced garbage for the 30% of humanity below average intelligence.

Argle mcbargle.

Heart of the Beholder (2005)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This was ok. Contrary to what one odd IMDb reviewer said, there is most definitely a wrong and a right side in this film, and the wrong side is made up of crazy, fanatical, shamefully Christless people. Hypocritical kooks who don’t follow what we are supposed to follow: the New Testament commandments and lessons Jesus gave us, and who prefer to rely on a skewed version of the Old Testament to feed their fears. But what I didn’t understand is why there is an In Memorium to the late John Candy at the end. This was released in 2005, and he died in 1994. Hmmm.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Eelectric 0 points 15 hours ago*.

I always think of the intro song as a happier version of “I Predict a Riot” from the Kaiser Chiefs, which i think is intentional, since he is a smiling bastard, in the good way

Dante89 0 points 4 hours ago.

Makes me smile?

Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away (2014)
Randall 0 points 4 hours ago.

Great show and sad… Please add the rest of the links……….

The Neighborhood (2018)
fishingmad -2 points 6 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I dont think so , switched off after 1 episode

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
lolyh 0 points 8 hours ago.

I never even knew the this series existed before 2020…I only just started watching it because I was bored and I found it in the Just added section….but I was hooked really fast.

frizzle8today -1 points 7 hours ago.

try ex on the beach its way better

Married at First Sight (2015) S7 E10
Ditzygypsy 0 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Aaaand everything’s fine until someone gets drunk. Way to go, dude. Alcohol. Figures.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
joeinwb -1 points 8 hours ago.

waiting for a good copy because the movie itself sucks

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
frizzle8today 0 points 2 days ago.

the headlines were just peoples opinions….
and thats the only reason i can think of that someone could say these boys heads will be turned….

great talk though… this is my guilty pleasure show. and ex on the beach..
btw wheres season 10. do you know?

lolyh 0 points 8 hours ago.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
iomi7676 0 points 8 hours ago.

I really liked this movie. I think that it was very well written.I love Tony Stark!!!!!!

War of the Worlds (2019) S1 E1
Top Gear (2002) S28 E3
Eelectric -1 points 9 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That Pontiac Firebird had me crying with laughter “was there a pothole in the road?” haha

The Greatest American Hero (1981) S3 E1
saltydawg067 -1 points 10 hours ago.

hahaha good episode!! omg. thnx for keeping this page up even though the links are shot.. still searchable and this site helps! i’ll be done with this season by the weekend :)

Now, Voyager (1942)
ShugarCat 1 points 10 hours ago.

Outstanding watch! Betty gives an incredible performance. It earned her a nomination for Best Actress at the 1943 Oscars. Her co-stars all give good performances but Betty out shines them all. Great story and writing.

Love Island (2015)
[deleted] -6 points 13 hours ago.
[deleted]
TheAbsintheFairey 0 points 11 hours ago.

I think that’s what he meant Dan

Step Dogs (2014)
ShugarCat -1 points 11 hours ago.

Nice rainy day afternoon watch. A little predictable, the story was adequate. Actually “adequate” sums up all aspects of this production.

Utopia Falls (2020) S1 E8
starshineontop -2 points 11 hours ago.

This is only a hip hop talent show in the future. :(

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JadeEnigma 4 points 12 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Shhhh…it’ll all be okay. Deep breaths little one, deep breaths.

derekishere -3 points 12 hours ago.

Thank you!!

Dracula (2020) S1 E3
Pad Solo -2 points 12 hours ago*.

It had potential but im afraid it goes from bad to worse real quick. In my opinion they trimmed it so much the story was lost or it was just bad. the modern stuff killed it thought it was a little rushed after the first episode

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere -7 points 18 hours ago.

Troll You are funny. But dumb as a stick in mud. Go and do you community service. And get a life you green troll!

JadeEnigma 4 points 12 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Shhhh…it’ll all be okay. Deep breaths little one, deep breaths.

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E3
PacificLilly -1 points 13 hours ago.

The game play of these players is absolutely amazing. Love it! ❤

Love Island (2015)
Dread Pirate Robert 1 points 13 hours ago.

Any Americans who liked the previous presenter Caroline Flack…yeah don’t expect her back any time soon.

Visible: Out on Television (2020)
tRoorXlwIWsWbJRL -1 points 14 hours ago.

this show is so spiritual I am proud not to be american

Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)
Dante89 0 points 15 hours ago.

I could just watch 20 min. It is good but I need better quality :’(

Lost in the Wild (2019) S1 E3
magically_delicious 0 points 15 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

A single dose radiation level of 1,000 (Kinga alerted verbally that they were over 1,000 toward the end) would cause radiation sickness and nausea. It’s not fatal, but it can cause fatal types of cancer, years later. There was obviously abnormal level of radiation and were from dumping. I would like to know if they followed up and reported it? What a creepy town!

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Dante89 3 points 13 days ago.

Love this Talk/Comedy/news show, John Oliver is like the only one right now which does this that is actually funny. With the different topics and all. Sure the whole Trump thing I can understand it and it is good that he is bringing that stuff up because people have become numb to it. But the show overall is really funny and that intro music is just amazing ! :D

Eelectric 0 points 15 hours ago*.

Crawford (2018)
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
Dante89 0 points 16 hours ago.

So f ing good. Yes tears to my eyes when and after watching this one. So good. Watch it ! :)

Her Secret Family Killer (2020)
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1964) S1 E3
Frac -2 points 16 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Good spy series. Bronson’s wife is in this one! 5/5 for me.

Royal Pains (2009) S4 E16
spotsite 1 points 16 hours ago.

Just spent 40 min looking for this episode only to realize it is tied in to E15 that i have just watched

Dead Over Diamonds: Picture Perfect Mysteries (2020)
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (2005)
RoboPhone 4 points 19 hours ago*.

Remake of the acclaimed Cult Classic 1920 Silent horror film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, which uses green screen effects and actual footage from the 1920 film to pay homage to the original, while enhancing the story with Audio dialogue.

Watch the Trailer HERE.

After comparison to the German original, it’s hard to not relish both equally for their efforts. Judge for yourself.

Frac -1 points 17 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

def going to watch this one. Thanks

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] 4 points 19 hours ago.
[deleted]
derekishere -8 points 18 hours ago.

Trolling for more??

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD 0 points 1 day ago.

Ermmmm What movie did you watch?
I just rewatched it myself to make sure…and there was literally no black guys in the entire movie; lol.

derekishere -7 points 18 hours ago.

Go to 6.23 min in the movie and then you see for yourself. And saying sorry don’t bother. I showed you and the others, now stop telling what I saw!!!!!!

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] 4 points 19 hours ago.
[deleted]
derekishere -7 points 18 hours ago.

The Simpsons (1989) S31 E12
JesseOG -1 points 18 hours ago.

Who would have thought the sea captain had a wife?

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD 0 points 1 day ago.

Ermmmm What movie did you watch?

derekishere -6 points 18 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

You are blind then. They left that guys place for there trip. On the way they had to make a stop and that is when some random black was standing in the middle of the street and the girl driving wasn’t looking and the guy in the back seat yells watch out. She hit the brakes and almost hit him. Why was he there who knows, that is why i thought the movie was tacky. If you need me to tell you where in the movie the one you didn’t see actually is.

First Lady (2020)
The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] 4 points 21 hours ago.
[deleted]
derekishere -9 points 19 hours ago.

You have seen the movie! I didn’t see a troll in the movie. How could I be blind and watch movies with the sound off? Yes I will ignore you. So stop down putting my score if you didn’t watch the movie.

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (2005)
RoboPhone 4 points 19 hours ago*.

Watch the Trailer HERE.

Wayward Pines (2015)
Johnny2Stripes -1 points 19 hours ago.

The 1st Season is an absolute Gem but what followed was a major let down.

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920)
RoboPhone 0 points 19 hours ago.

Cult classic award-winning Silent film, which was later remade in 2005 (see The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari).

Watch the Official Trailer HERE.

Curse of the Bermuda Triangle (2020)
Johnny2Stripes 0 points 19 hours ago.

Not to bad a watch but unfortunately its more of the same beliefs over facts. You come away realising there’s no concrete evidence for anything they believe. You’ll finishing watching this and realise both you and the ‘experts?’ still have little to no idea what happens inside The Bermuda Triangle.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] -4 points 20 hours ago.
[deleted]
derekishere -8 points 20 hours ago.

No. I do it for the fun! You are more inclined to be exhibit the Dunning-Kruger for all the things you say about other people. You get very upset when you are challenged. Why’s that? It also might mean you are of a small penis syndrome. Its okay you have that small problem. Well hope your gonorrhea clears up soon. Talk soon after you get back from stalking out schools.

They Live (1988)
Yen 0 points 3 months ago.

Shameless plug but I loved that quote so much I put it in a track

RoboPhone -1 points 20 hours ago*.

Yen, outside Links (except Youtube & IMDB) are not allowed on Primewire. Please remove or replace it.

Thanks!

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] 4 points 21 hours ago.
[deleted]
derekishere -8 points 21 hours ago.

You can’t read so why bother trying to upset me you little person. Read my bio and then you would see that i joke around with dumb people like yourself. So get back on your short bus and begone with your trolling tricks you small minded child.

Human Traffic (1999)
Yen -1 points 21 hours ago.

Only two links???
I cant believe how slept on this movie is!!!
Patiently waiting for the sequel to come out