Best Recent Comments

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (2005)
RoboPhone 4 points 21 hours ago*.

Remake of the acclaimed Cult Classic 1920 Silent horror film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, which uses green screen effects and actual footage from the 1920 film to pay homage to the original, while enhancing the story with Audio dialogue.

Watch the Trailer HERE.

After comparison to the German original, it’s hard to not relish both equally for their efforts. Judge for yourself.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere -9 points 19 hours ago.

Troll You are funny. But dumb as a stick in mud. Go and do you community service. And get a life you green troll!

JadeEnigma 3 points 14 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Shhhh…it’ll all be okay. Deep breaths little one, deep breaths.

Royal Pains (2009) S4 E16
spotsite 1 points 18 hours ago.

Just spent 40 min looking for this episode only to realize it is tied in to E15 that i have just watched

Dead Over Diamonds: Picture Perfect Mysteries (2020)
Crawford (2018)
First Lady (2020)
Now, Voyager (1942)
ShugarCat 1 points 12 hours ago.

Outstanding watch! Betty gives an incredible performance. It earned her a nomination for Best Actress at the 1943 Oscars. Her co-stars all give good performances but Betty out shines them all. Great story and writing.

Love Island (2015)
Dread Pirate Robert 1 points 15 hours ago.

Any Americans who liked the previous presenter Caroline Flack…yeah don’t expect her back any time soon.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
onitsunami 1 points 1 hour ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

JohnJamesRambo 1 points 1 hour ago.

My belief is that this site is still rebuilding and has a long, long way to go to get it back to its former glory. There are still glitches and modes that need to be worked out. This site can disappear at anytime by hackers or movie companies that don’t want folks watching their shit for free. That includes the Kartrashian show as well…

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
JohnJamesRambo 1 points 6 months ago.

Surprised they still have this filth on.

onitsunami 1 points 1 hour ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD 0 points 2 hours ago.

I’m so confused. What’s happening in this comment section.
Black men, Trolls, stuck in the mud. All things not happening in this movie. Wait…do they get stuck in the mud? Maybe that is part of it…

Dethanos 1 points 34 minutes ago.

The situation has been addressed.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Dante89 0 points 5 hours ago.

Makes me smile?

Eelectric 1 points 5 minutes ago.

if you say so?

The Tournament (2009)
JennyFromBlockD 1 points 47 minutes ago.

It had its goofy parts but overall I thought this was pretty great.
Reminded me a lot of Smokin Aces. Plus; I love Damon (Ian S.) from Vampire Diaries; so that’s always a win :)
7/10 stars

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
onitsunami 1 points 1 hour ago.

…and why does it keep popping up on the first page of the movie feed??

etim 1 points 15 minutes ago.

They show up in the first page of the feed if someone adds old missing eps.

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (2005)
RoboPhone 4 points 21 hours ago*.

Watch the Trailer HERE.

Frac -1 points 19 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

def going to watch this one. Thanks

Love Island (2015)
[deleted] -6 points 14 hours ago.
[deleted]
TheAbsintheFairey 0 points 12 hours ago.

I think that’s what he meant Dan

Visible: Out on Television (2020)
tRoorXlwIWsWbJRL -1 points 15 hours ago.

this show is so spiritual I am proud not to be american

Lost in the Wild (2019) S1 E3
magically_delicious 0 points 17 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

A single dose radiation level of 1,000 (Kinga alerted verbally that they were over 1,000 toward the end) would cause radiation sickness and nausea. It’s not fatal, but it can cause fatal types of cancer, years later. There was obviously abnormal level of radiation and were from dumping. I would like to know if they followed up and reported it? What a creepy town!

Curse of the Bermuda Triangle (2020)
Johnny2Stripes 0 points 21 hours ago.

Not to bad a watch but unfortunately its more of the same beliefs over facts. You come away realising there’s no concrete evidence for anything they believe. You’ll finishing watching this and realise both you and the ‘experts?’ still have little to no idea what happens inside The Bermuda Triangle.

Her Secret Family Killer (2020)
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
Dante89 0 points 18 hours ago.

So f ing good. Yes tears to my eyes when and after watching this one. So good. Watch it ! :)

Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)
Dante89 0 points 16 hours ago.

I could just watch 20 min. It is good but I need better quality :’(

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Dante89 3 points 13 days ago.

Love this Talk/Comedy/news show, John Oliver is like the only one right now which does this that is actually funny. With the different topics and all. Sure the whole Trump thing I can understand it and it is good that he is bringing that stuff up because people have become numb to it. But the show overall is really funny and that intro music is just amazing ! :D

Eelectric 0 points 17 hours ago*.

I always think of the intro song as a happier version of “I Predict a Riot” from the Kaiser Chiefs, which i think is intentional, since he is a smiling bastard, in the good way

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1964) S1 E3
Frac -2 points 18 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Good spy series. Bronson’s wife is in this one! 5/5 for me.

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
frizzle8today -1 points 8 hours ago.

try ex on the beach its way better

TheAbsintheFairey 0 points 4 hours ago.

Aww I think Ex on the Beach isn’t nearly as good lol
#RIPCaroline

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920)
RoboPhone 0 points 21 hours ago.

Cult classic award-winning Silent film, which was later remade in 2005 (see The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari).

Watch the Official Trailer HERE.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
iomi7676 0 points 10 hours ago.

I really liked this movie. I think that it was very well written.I love Tony Stark!!!!!!

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
frizzle8today 0 points 2 days ago.

the headlines were just peoples opinions….
and thats the only reason i can think of that someone could say these boys heads will be turned….

great talk though… this is my guilty pleasure show. and ex on the beach..
btw wheres season 10. do you know?

lolyh 0 points 10 hours ago.

I never even knew the this series existed before 2020…I only just started watching it because I was bored and I found it in the Just added section….but I was hooked really fast.

Married at First Sight (2015) S7 E10
Ditzygypsy 0 points 8 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Aaaand everything’s fine until someone gets drunk. Way to go, dude. Alcohol. Figures.

Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away (2014)
Randall 0 points 6 hours ago.

Great show and sad… Please add the rest of the links……….

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (2014)
Eelectric 0 points 17 hours ago*.

Dante89 0 points 5 hours ago.

Makes me smile?

Heart of the Beholder (2005)
Ditzygypsy 0 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

This was ok. Contrary to what one odd IMDb reviewer said, there is most definitely a wrong and a right side in this film, and the wrong side is made up of crazy, fanatical, shamefully Christless people. Hypocritical kooks who don’t follow what we are supposed to follow: the New Testament commandments and lessons Jesus gave us, and who prefer to rely on a skewed version of the Old Testament to feed their fears. But what I didn’t understand is why there is an In Memorium to the late John Candy at the end. This was released in 2005, and he died in 1994. Hmmm.

Darwin's Game (2020) S1 E1
JennyFromBlockD 0 points 5 hours ago.

Really tired of these ‘stuck in a video game world’ animes.

Sword art online….log horizon…no game no life….accel world…now this garbage. How many of these do we need?!
I mean…if ANY of them were actually good, that would be one thing; but they are mass produced garbage for the 30% of humanity below average intelligence.

Argle mcbargle.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
derekishere -5 points 13 hours ago.

Thank you!!

JennyFromBlockD 0 points 2 hours ago.

I’m so confused. What’s happening in this comment section.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD -1 points 1 day ago.

Ermmmm What movie did you watch?
I just rewatched it myself to make sure…and there was literally no black guys in the entire movie; lol.

derekishere -8 points 20 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

You are blind then. They left that guys place for there trip. On the way they had to make a stop and that is when some random black was standing in the middle of the street and the girl driving wasn’t looking and the guy in the back seat yells watch out. She hit the brakes and almost hit him. Why was he there who knows, that is why i thought the movie was tacky. If you need me to tell you where in the movie the one you didn’t see actually is.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JennyFromBlockD -1 points 1 day ago.

Ermmmm What movie did you watch?

derekishere -9 points 19 hours ago.

Go to 6.23 min in the movie and then you see for yourself. And saying sorry don’t bother. I showed you and the others, now stop telling what I saw!!!!!!

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] 3 points 20 hours ago.
[deleted]
derekishere -9 points 19 hours ago.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
[deleted] -5 points 22 hours ago.
[deleted]
derekishere -10 points 22 hours ago.

No. I do it for the fun! You are more inclined to be exhibit the Dunning-Kruger for all the things you say about other people. You get very upset when you are challenged. Why’s that? It also might mean you are of a small penis syndrome. Its okay you have that small problem. Well hope your gonorrhea clears up soon. Talk soon after you get back from stalking out schools.

The Frankenstein Theory (2013)
JadeEnigma 3 points 14 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Shhhh…it’ll all be okay. Deep breaths little one, deep breaths.

derekishere -5 points 13 hours ago.

Thank you!!

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
joeinwb -1 points 9 hours ago.

waiting for a good copy because the movie itself sucks

Love Island (2015) S6 E32
lolyh 0 points 10 hours ago.

frizzle8today -1 points 8 hours ago.

try ex on the beach its way better

The Simpsons (1989) S31 E12
JesseOG -1 points 20 hours ago.

Who would have thought the sea captain had a wife?

They Live (1988)
Yen 0 points 3 months ago.

Shameless plug but I loved that quote so much I put it in a track

RoboPhone -1 points 22 hours ago*.

Yen, outside Links (except Youtube & IMDB) are not allowed on Primewire. Please remove or replace it.

Thanks!

Wayward Pines (2015)
Johnny2Stripes -1 points 21 hours ago.

The 1st Season is an absolute Gem but what followed was a major let down.

The Greatest American Hero (1981) S3 E1
saltydawg067 -1 points 11 hours ago.

hahaha good episode!! omg. thnx for keeping this page up even though the links are shot.. still searchable and this site helps! i’ll be done with this season by the weekend :)

Top Gear (2002) S28 E3
Eelectric -1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

That Pontiac Firebird had me crying with laughter “was there a pothole in the road?” haha

War of the Worlds (2019) S1 E1
Human Traffic (1999)
Yen -1 points 23 hours ago.

Only two links???
I cant believe how slept on this movie is!!!
Patiently waiting for the sequel to come out

Australian Survivor (2002) S7 E3
PacificLilly -1 points 15 hours ago.

The game play of these players is absolutely amazing. Love it! ❤

Step Dogs (2014)
ShugarCat -1 points 12 hours ago.

Nice rainy day afternoon watch. A little predictable, the story was adequate. Actually “adequate” sums up all aspects of this production.